Application for programme starting October 2023
Application deadline: 1st February 2023
5-6 scholarships available
- one of the largest doctorate programmes in the field
- a joint doctoral programme by four of the leading European universities: the Universities of Bologna, Hamburg, Rotterdam and Rennes 1
- a chance to live in (at least) three different countries and to be supervised by experts in the field of Law and Economics
- scholarships offered by partner universities
- multiple doctoral degrees
Admission to the programme:
Diploma or a bachelor and master degree in law or economics or a relevant field, or an equivalent university degree (second cycle qualification).
Applicants will be selected on the basis of their academic merit and their capability of carrying out high-level scientific research activities in the field of the economic analysis of law, and in compliance with the regulations. Good knowledge of English is a prerequisite.
More information about the programme, the application procedure and required documents is available at www.edle-phd.eu.
For enquiries, please contact: email@example.com