We invite submissions to the 5th Polish Law and Economics Conference (click for more information…) which will be held on May 19-20, 2017.
We are inviting papers on any topics within or related to Law and Economics, concerning in particular:
- Property Law,
- Tort Law,
- Contracts and Contractual Regulation,
- Criminal Law,
- Corporate Law and Economics and Corporate Governance,
- Competition Law,
- Constitutional and Administrative Law and Economics,
- European and International Law and Economics,
- Economics of the Legal Process,
- Law and Public Policy,
- Market and Non-market Regulation,
- Bankruptcy and Financial Regulation,
- Behavioral Law and Economics.
Keynote lecture will be delivered by:
- Jeffrey J. Rachlinski (Cornell University)
We are pleased to inform that the volume 6 of the Polish Yearbook of Law & Economics has been published. More information is available here.
We are pleased to inform that the volume 5 of the Polish Yearbook of Law & Economics has been published. More information is available here.
It is our pleasure to announce that 4th Polish Law & Economics Conference will take place at the Warsaw School of Economics on October 23-24, 2015. The keynote lectures will be delivered by Prof. Ejan Mackaay (Université de Montréal) and Prof. Hans Bernd Schäfer (Bucerius Law School). More information is available here.
The Organizing Committee of the 4th Polish Law & Economics Conference announces the Best Student Paper Prize awarded to authors of best student papers in Law and Economics. Students of all universities, faculties, and semesters are warmly welcomed to participate. More information is available here.