The 38th EALE conference will be organized jointly by the Universitat Pompeu Fabra Law School and the Barcelona Graduate School of Economics on September 9-10, 2021.
We hope the Conference can take place physically in Barcelona in the premises of Universitat Pompeu Fabra (Ciutadella Campus). Any update will be published on eale.orgin due course.
The keynote speakers of the Conference will be:
Cani Fernández, President of the Spanish Competition Authority, CNMC
Edward R. Morrison, Charles Evans Gerber Professor of Law, Columbia Law School Ariel Porat, President of the Tel Aviv University and recipient of the EALE 2020 Award
Crucial dates and info:
- Paper submission deadline: April 9, 2021
- Communication of acceptance: May 30, 2021 (expected)
- Final papers due by: July 30, 2021
- Authors’ registration deadline: June 21, 2021
- Final registration deadline for participants who do not present a paper: August 15, 2021
- Conference dates: September 9-10, 2021.
Please apply using dedicated site
Registration fee (including EALE membership) for the face-to-face Conference in Barcelona: €300 for regular participants and €175 for Ph.D. students.